NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions, NETSCOUT
Cisco Live Australia 2016 Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
Entry is only open to Cisco Live Australia 2016 participants aged 18 years or over (3). Offer commences on 08/03/2016 at 5:30pm, and ends at 2pm AEDST on 11/03/2016 (“Promotional Period”) (4).
Please review the full terms and conditions below for complete prize draw details.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions, NETSCOUT (“Promoter”) of Suite 3, Level 3, 100 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia.
- Instructions on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Entry is only open to Cisco Live Australia 2016 participants aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and of the Promoter’s Channel Partners are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin..
- Offer commences on 08/03/2016 at 5:30pm AEDT, and ends at 2pm AEDT on 11/03/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to receive an automatic entry, eligible individuals must get their Cisco Live 2016 attendee badge scanned and complete the five-question survey from the Promoter, including providing their contact details, and submit their survey online or as hardcopy to the Promoter’s employee or channel partner on the Promoter’s exhibition booth at Cisco Live Australia 2016 in the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre no later than 2pm AEDT on 11/03/2016. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of qualifying surveys and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, and place of work) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the offer. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter will draw (Draw) three names from qualifying surveys on Friday 18 March and will deem each to be the winner of one of three prizes as follows:
Prize winners will be notified via e-mail within two (2) weeks after the Draw. The appropriate prize, along with a notification letter, will be delivered to successful claimants via mail to their specified Australian address within four (4) weeks after the promotional period.
The Prize is only valid for the winner and may not be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If for any reason a claimant does not take a Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- First prize: 1 x TruView Live one-year subscription plus hardware pulse
- Second prize: 1 x AirCheck
- Third Prize: 1 x LinkSprinter 300